Courts and Tribunals

Victoria's courts and tribunals, the Judicial College of Victoria and Judicial Commission of Victoria are responsible for responding to feedback and complaints concerning their respective jurisdiction or operations. Please refer to the information on the relevant website via the following links:

Judicial Officers

Complaints about the conduct or capacity of Victorian judicial officers or VCAT members may be made to the Judicial Commission of Victoria.  The Commission is an independent organisation established under the Judicial Commission of Victoria Act 2016 to investigate complaints about judicial officers and VCAT members.  Please visit for further information.

Legal Practitioners

Complaints related to legal practitioners are handled by the Victorian Legal Services Board + Commissioner. Please visit for further information.


Related content

This page was last updated: Tuesday 28 July 2020 - 10:21am