Log into Portal
Download the Quick Reference Guide here -
Log into Portal
- Fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are mandatory.
- If you are unable to log in to your CMS Portal account after following the instructions below, please contact the CMS Portal Administrator for your organisation's account.
1. Click: Log-in
2. Enter your access details: E-mail and Password
3. Click: Log in
If you are not required to verify your account, the CMS Portal screen displays.
4. Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) - the first authentication is sent to your email address.
5. The second authentication can be one of the following:
- SMS Authentication - a one-time password (OTP) sent each time you login
- Google Authenticator - Mobile app to approve authentication
- Microsoft Authenticator - Mobile app to approve authentication
- You will be instructed to go through the 2FA process every time you log into CMS Portal. You can select Remember my device, for the process to be bypassed for 14 days.
- Codes generated are temporary. If a code is not entered before it expires, a new code will be generated.
- If using an authenticator app, do not delete the CMS Portal account from the app after you register for 2FA.
6. The CMS Portal Home screen displays.
Changing your Two-Factor Authentication methods
- If one of the apps is your second authenticator and you get a new phone, you must migrate the CMS Portal account within the authenticator app.
- If you want to change from SMS to app authentication, you must contact the CMS Support Team to have your 2FA reset.
If you don't know/can't remember your password
1. Click: Request new password tab within the Log-in screen
2. Type your email into the E-mail field.
3. Click: E-mail new password.
4. Follow the instructions outlined in the email once you receive it.
Activating your CMS Portal account
1. Click the account activation link in email sent you
3. Enter in new password
4. Click Save
This page was last updated: Tuesday 8 November 2022 - 8:43am